Cuts up to 700 mm are no problem for our heavy duty hand cutting torches type SMB. Whether cutting ingots, billets or slabs of cast steel or forged parts of unalloyed or low alloyed steels or when cutting up steel scrap: the heavy duty cutting torches type SMB from Messer Cutting Systems master these tasks excellently. Our heavy duty hand cutting torches are available both in various designs – straight or angled cutting head – and in various lengths, suitable for every one of your applications.
Our comprehensive accessory range, such as skids or torch carriages, make the work easier for you and complete our heavy duty hand cutting torches product range. If you also want to cut stainless steels of cast iron then a powder cutting attachment can be retrofitted.
We would be happy to consult with you to define together the optimum appropriate torch solution for you.
Heavy Duty Hand Cutting Torch SMB 663:
- With lever valve for cutting Oxygen
- In straight design or with angled head
- Depending upon the nozzle the following gas combinations can be used: Propane, Methane, MAPP and Oxygen (PMY) or acentylene and Oxygen
- Lengh: 4000 mm
- Oxygen connection: G1/2"RH*
- Fuel gas connection: G3/8"LH*
*Connection details for Germany. Other national connections available.
Skid For SMB:
- Accessory for working without tiring your arms, especially with long designs
- For sitting on ingots, etc.
- Alternatively also available as torch carriage
- Can be retrofitted at any time
- Suitable for SMB 600 and SMB 663
Our comprehensive product program offers you various possibilities for heavy duty cutting whether with or without the use of powder. You can find more information on this in our steel mill catalogue, on our page about the subject of powder hand cutting torches or simply contact us.
As suppliers of solutions to problems for the metalworking industry it is extremely important to us that we always offer you the best solution for your individual requirements.
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.