The right torch for every application
Messer Cutting Systems offer you a comprehensive range of different welding, brazing and heating inserts to suit our handles and machine shafts. You will find the appropriate solution from us, depending upon the area of application, gas available, required performance range or geometry needed. Whether it is a micro insert for the dental and jewellery industry, a forked or ring torch for brazing of tubes or a high power torch for the heating of large components, you will definitely find it with us. To make the selection even easier for you, we offer complete kits with matching components in a practical case.
If you should have an application which is not covered by our standard programme, our specialists from the GRIFLAM® heating equipment will offer you a special solution.
Forked Torch MINITHERM Z-PMYE:
- Two single jet Copper heating nozzles
- Various versions for the gas combinations Propane, Methane, MAPP, Ethylene and Oxygen (PMYE) or Acetylene, Hydrogen and Oxygen (AH)
- 6 different sizes for each gas combination
- For pipeline and heat exchanger manufacture
Brazing and heating insert STARLET / STAR
- Low noise multi-jet nozzle (Chrome plated)
- Noise level up to size 8 under 85 dB(A)
- For Acetylene and Oxygen
- According to size will fit STARLET or STAR handles
- For pre- and post-heating when welding
- For hard and soft soldering
- Mixing tube of brass or stainless steel
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH (OBU)
Oxyfuel Business Unit
Am Brüchelsteg 8
Our comprehensive product range offers you a wide variety of different welding, brazing and heating inserts for the most varied applications and areas of use. You can find these in our oxyfuel catalogue or in our heating equipment catalogue or just contact us directly.
Have you any questions about our torch systems or would you like more information about any aspect of our product range? Contact us directly and we will reply to you as fast as possible.
This might also interest you:
Messer Cutting Systems is the solution provider for the metalworking industry. In addition to cutting machines and oxyfuel technology, we offer software solutions, spare parts and a wide range of services.
We are sure that we will find the right solution for your individual requirements. Contact us, we will reply to you as fast as possible.