Learn all about our CAD/CAM software OmniWin in an exclusive live presentation.
The live demo lasts approximately 45 minutes.
After the live demo, you will know...
- How the user interface is structured
- How you can import components in 2D and 3D format
- How to design components professionally
- How to integrate various manufacturing technologies such as laser, plasma and flame cutting, printing, marking and drilling
- How to nest components efficiently with auto-nesting functions
- Which technologies are available to optimise the cutting result
- How to programme multi-torch operation
- How you can create automated NC code and reports
- Which licensing models and database topologies are possible
At Messer Cutting Systems, we are committed to the consistent networking of software and machines and oversee numerous digitization projects around the world.
Technical Software Consultant
CAD/CAM und Industrie 4.0 Software
OmniFab, OmniWin and OmniBevel are perfectly matched to the cutting machines thanks to the close cooperation within the Messer Cutting Systems Group. OmniWin and OmniBevel are very „machine-oriented“ and tailored to the operators. OmniFab provides the relevant information to those responsible in work preparation, on the control console, in production planning and in plant management.
Although we are known for a 100 per cent focus on the requirements of cutting machine users, to us, the machine is only one component of the overall solution.
We offer our customers the most diverse solutions portfolio in the thermal cutting industry. Moreover, Messer Cutting Systems offers software solutions, original spare and wear parts, a broad spectrum of services and numerous additional options to upgrade your machine in an optimal way.
We are able to find the right end-to-end solution for your specific requirements: Contact us via the enquiry form and discover holistic solutions that will give you a decisive competitive advantage - today and in the future.