If you choose a product from Messer Cutting Systems you can be sure that we will treat your requirements and needs individually in order to offer you the best solution
Through our Retrofit Program, we provide a variety of options to upgrade and update your cutting machine. Parts may be added or replaced to upgrade your machine's productivity and lifespan.
Conversion or retrofit cover the latest technology based on current standards. Replace against modern computer numerical controls or torch suspensions with automatic height control with new process-orientated methods of sensing. Typical components for retrofits are the new generation of power sources for the plasma process, drill units or high performance flame cutting torches.
Often it is enough, just to increase the number of torches on the machine thus increasing productivity proportionately. Additional marking processes with powder, plasma, needle or ink simplify the use of the cut parts in subsequent production operations.
This maximises your productivity by bringing you the latest up-to-date machine features. We minimise downtime by taking care of as many parts of the retrofit as possible before Service arrives at your location. Conversion and retrofitting gives a new lease of life to cutting systems.
- Greatly improved performance for low invest
- Short down-times
- Better availability of spare parts and consumables
- Retrofit of CNC controls, drives, lifters and height controls, torches, hoses, cables, bearings, ways, cutting tables and much more
- Complete tear down and build-up
- Comprehensive documentation including schematics
- Pre-assembled prior to shipping for faster installation