Plasma marking is suitable for engraving of lines, contours and characters on plate surfaces. The plasma marking unit melts the plate surface and allows fast, precise marking with line widths, depending upon the application, of 0.5 to 1.5 mm.
Plasma marking uses a combination of ionised gas and electricity for quick creation of a permanent line on the plate surface.
- Variable marking depth – can mark even through heavy mill scale
- Clear physical mark not easily removed
- Can be used like a punch tool to mark drill locations
- Light and heavy marking can be done without changing consumables
- Marking on wet or oily plate
- Works in humid environments
- Precise marking with line widths between 0.5 to 1.5 mm
- Superior marking speed up to 20 m/min.
- Marking depth between 0.08 to 1 mm