The inkjet marker marked sheets fast and silently, with no negative influences on the surface. With the single jet system the marking speed for lines is 3-25 m/min. Multi-jet systems mark characters with 3-26 m/min.
Inkjet markers are particularly suitable for use in hot, dusty or humid environments. This covers the temperature range from -5 ° C to + 45 ° C and a humidity of 10% to 90%.
- Fast, quiet marking with no damage to the plate surface
- Robust: designed for use in the metalworking industry
- Will not wipe off with water
- Dries in 3-5 seconds
- Black ink only
The Inkjet marker is available in three models:
- Single Jet (single dot) for line, contour and arc marking
- Multi-Jet fixed (7 dots) primarily for labelling figures, letters and special characters in one direction, can also mark lines and contours
- Multi-Jet swivelling primarily for labelling figures, letters and special characters in different directions, can also mark lines and contours
Messer Cutting Systems GmbH