Bevel cutting in principle is a process that shows high know-how and requires sophisticated control. To top even this, the LaserMat®II from Messer Cutting Systems offers bevel cutting in stainless steel that fulfils highest requirements. However, the machine control takes over the complex tasks, and handling remains simple.
In mild steel, besides straight cuts, also V- and Y- cuts are possible. Here a deep know-how of the application is needed, especially when two cuts along one contour are made. Angles from -45° up to +50° and maximum thicknesses of 15 mm are possible.
Additionally, special know how and equipment is available to make bevel cuts in stainless steel
- Protection of bevel head by patented magnetic holder
- Reliable stand-off control with capacitive height sensing
- Continuous adjustment of the bevel angle during the cut
- Infinitely rotatable bevel unit
- Bevel cuts in mild steel and stainless steel with high precision (+/- 0.1 mm for straight cuts, +/- 0.5 mm for bevel cuts)
- Maximum thickness: 15 mm
- Continuous bevels from -45° up to +50°